DOWN TO EARTH, LAID BACK WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY FOR FUN, CAREFREE COUPLes



"ROCK MY WEDDING" RECOMMENDED SUPPLIER


Hi, I'm Danielle and I work with fun and adventurous couples who want a wedding photographer that really gets them.

South Wales & The Cotswolds are my usual stomping grounds but I also cover weddings around the rest of the UK and overseas too.


My photography style is fun, relaxed and a bit edgy. I create images that look and feel like you.


If you don't want too much formality and you're up for a bit of an adventure then we're probably going to be a great fit - and if you love dogs too then we definitely will be!

But Danielle, we're awkward and we don't like having our photos taken!

-Said every couple I've ever photographed


The secret? It's not about how you look, it's about how you feel. If you're comfortable with your photographer and genuinely enjoying yourselves it shines through in your images.



But I do get it guys! Not many people actually enjoy having their photos taken, that's why I work the way I do.


There's always going to be an element of the traditional family photos, you know - the one's for your nan to put on the wall, but this makes up a teeny part of your day, the rest of the time I like to make your photography fun!


Around 80% of your day will be completely candid, capturing things as and when they happen. The remaining 20% will be what I like to think of as photos that don't feel like having your photo taken - think smokebombs, sparklers, confetti, champagne sprays, the options are endless!



WEDDING PRICING

ALL DAY PREP TO PARTY PLUS ALBUM

As All Day Collection plus;
- Thank you box of prints and other goodies
- 12x12 inch custom handcrafted photographic album


£2000

ALL DAY PREP TO PARTY

- As many consultations, calls & venue visits as you need
- Full coverage (approx 12 hrs)
- Preview gallery within 24 hours
- 600+ images in an online gallery delivered 4 weeks after your wedding


£1500

BASIC COLLECTION

- Phone or zoom consultation
- 8 hours coverage up to first dance (8pm)
- Preview gallery within 24 hours
- 400+ images in an online gallery delivered 6 weeks after your wedding


£1200

25% deposit required on booking for retainer of services


Want to see more?


Ready to book a photographer that really gets you? ....



Wing off the enquiry form below today and I'll be in touch within 24 hours to start chatting about your wedding!

DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT....

DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT....

“Danielle has done our engagement photo shoot, a bridal boudoir photo shoot with me and last week finally our wedding photos and every time she made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. It feels like you'd known her for years, even my husband who doesn't like having photos taken said how easy it was with her. And on top of that all the photos are absolutely amazing! I can't stop staring at the preview she sent us from our wedding and can't wait to see the rest 🥰”

Come for the wedding, stay for the party

Follow me on Instagram

EMAIL: DANIELLE@DANIELLEAXWORTHY.COM

As seen in